Every home is different, that’s why The County Group offers a choice of buildings, contents or buildings and contents combined policies to help you get the right level of cover for your circumstances.
We’ll compare prices from our panel of leading insurers to secure you a policy to match your needs at a competitive price. We understand that you want to make sure that your home is protected, we will listen to you and understand what you need from us to protect your home and contents from the unexpected.
At The County Group, we pride ourselves on offering a traditional broker service. We promise to treat you as an individual and will be on hand to support you should you need to make a claim.
Why choose us for your home insurance?
- Experienced UK based team to assist you
- Superior support with claims
- We’ll shop the market so you don’t have to
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced teams
- Choice of buildings, contents or building and contents combined policies
Do you have Home Emergency Cover?
Standard home insurance policies typically cover damage to buildings and belongings, whereas Home Emergency Cover can protect against the costs of unexpected emergencies.
You can purchase Home Emergency Cover with your home insurance policy for only £49 and you will be covered for:
- Emergency call outs, 2 hours labour & repairs up to £500 per claim including parts and materials
- Overnight accommodation up to £250
- Breakdown of main heating system and £50 towards the cost to hire alternative heating sources (must be annually serviced)
- Plumbing and drainage problems
- Damage to or failure of the homes external locks and windows
- Lost keys
- Breakage or failure of the homes sole toilet unit
- Loss of domestic power supply
- Vermin infestation
- Damage to the roof (excludes flat roofs over 10 years old)
Getting insurance is a necessary evil. Living in Liverpool, the importance of having contents insured is particularly important. For many reasons, I never had contents insured for the full 17 years of living in Liverpool. However, circumstances changed and having known Ryan for a while, I knew that not only would the service I receive from him and the Country group be top notch. But I know there would be no judgement on my lack of preparation. From initial call to subsequent emails, the whole pr
Very good service. Your operative offered to review my house insurance policy, which i agreed to and which saved me money.
Just bought joint house hold policy how refreshing to speak to a welcome face to face rather a live chat on-line or down telephone.